We understand your vital need to maintain regulatory compliance with pharmaceutical industry standards. As an extension of your team, we are equally dedicated to this mandate.
Our Quality Management System is specifically designed to support Life Science industry regulations. Every aspect of our operation – from employee training to standard operating procedures (SOPs) – is managed under the oversight of our quality team. This focus on quality extends to our provider network which is formally qualified and regularly reviewed to ensure compliance with our strict standards for high value / high risk shipments.
Delivery of exceptional service and operational performance is our highest priority. Because of this commitment, we are sharply focused on streamlining and improving processes using our corporate Practical Process Improvement (PPI) Business System. It is how we do business – from the daily tracking of ‘metrics that matter’ to regular client business reviews that report performance against key performance indicators (KPIs). It is a culture of excellence which exists throughout every level of our organization in support of your business.
Life Sciences Certifications
- cGMP, PDMA & Drug Supply Chain Security Act (DSCSA) compliant
- Licensed per 21 CFR 205.4, 205.5 and 205.6 to distribute prescription drug products to every state
- DEA registered and licensed to receive, store and distribute C III – V controlled substances
- Certified through National Association Boards of Pharmacy (NABP) Verified Accredited Wholesale Distributors (VAWD) program
- Wholesale Distribution Licenses
- C-TPAT Certified
- IATA Accredited Cargo Agent
- TSA-certified Indirect Air Carrier
- US DOT Registered HazMat Carrier
- CRAF Partner
- World Cargo Alliance (WCA) First Member & Pharma Member
Practical Process Improvement
- Lean enterprise business system
- Value stream focused
- Drives operational excellence
- Focused on Customer, Quality, Financial and People